Chanz User Reviews

i think i found some great slots here, but... I’m still not sure? chanz best slots were fun to try, but I couldn’t get any real help from the live chat, which made things more confusing. withdrawals using Zimpler were a breeze, so no complaints there. but, I’m still left with some questions—wish the support had been more helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

ever had one of those moments where payouts seem like they take forever? well, that’s how Chanz payouts felt to me. while the live play was smooth, the unengaging user experience had me feeling like something was missing. withdrawals through Trustly went through fine, but the fun factor could definitely use a boost. stuck around for Microgaming games, but I kept thinking—if only they made the whole experience as engaging as their games, it’d be a lot more fun to play.

initially, i didn’t expect much because the themes didn’t exactly blow me away. but navigating the site was super easy, almost like flipping through your favorite shows. when my Chanz account locked up unexpectedly, it was a bit of a shock. i did manage to deposit through SEB Bank without any issues, though, and once I started on Pragmatic Play games, I got into the groove. still not a fan of the site’s look, but I’ll admit it’s more functional than I gave it credit for at first.

logging in felt like jumping through hoops, but once I got in, things started to make sense... kinda. the best payout game at Chanz for me was definitely Viking Fall, which was awesome once I figured everything out. the new features are cool, but those login steps? yeah, still wondering why it’s that hard.

wow, things have really changed since i last visited—especially how long it takes now. the chanz withdrawal pending is kind of annoying because it used to be faster. still, the vip perks are worth it if you’re into that, though the account setup is a bit tedious now 😩. it wasn’t like this before, so while it’s got some cool features, I’d only recommend it if you don’t mind waiting around.