Duelz User Reviews

dissatisfied with my experience here. the payout process is slow and confusing. problems with bonus withdrawal made things worse, despite the cool new features. used flexEpin for withdrawals and found the process cumbersome. Kiron Interactive games didn't impress, and dealing with Neteller and Mastercard was a headache. overall, Duelz has unresolved issues and is frustrating.

running into a limited account was not what i expected, especially since wazdan games are usually so straightforward. the easy game rules make it fun to play, but the lack of loyalty rewards really takes away from the experience. if you’re after something long-term with perks, this might not be your best bet, though the gameplay itself is still solid.

So many games to choose from 😍, but the verification process? Ugh… why so invasive? After making a deposit with Ripple, the Duelz payout time was decent, but getting through all the checks was annoying. At least the wide game selection kept me entertained 🎮. Lesson learned: be patient 🗝️, because it’s worth it in the end.

easy to find games? check. simple to use? double check. but Duelz sports? um, not exactly. the feature is there, but it’s not as exciting as it sounds??? and don’t even get me started on their problem gambling support—it’s pretty ineffective!!! on the bright side, you can withdraw using Visa, so that’s a plus. Lightning Box’s Forbidden Throne is a decent slot, but is it enough to keep me hooked? not really. the features are okay, but they don’t outweigh the negatives.

expectations were high for fast cashouts and some social interaction, but it didn’t quite hit the mark. withdrawing Duelz funds was as quick as promised, but the lack of social features left the experience feeling isolated. while the cashouts were accurate to the forecast, the absence of a community vibe made it fall short of a fully satisfying experience. so, it’s great if you’re just after your money, but don’t expect much else.

Surprise, surprise! Duelz has live odds that I didn’t see coming, and they’re actually pretty decent. The clear safe play guides were a nice touch, making everything feel secure, but the game designs? Let’s just say they’re as generic as they come. 😒 It’s like they put all their effort into making sure you’re safe but forgot to make it fun. If you’re all about safety, you’re in the right place, but if you’re looking for something visually exciting, you might be disappointed. 😅

Starting out, I was drawn in by the flashy promotions, but things changed quickly. Dealing with Duelz customer support was less exciting than the marketing promised. Fair gaming is definitely a plus, but the false advertising left me feeling a bit misled. The whole experience didn’t quite live up to the hype. It was like expecting a blockbuster and getting a straight-to-DVD release instead.

people are saying that this place has some creative offers, and i gotta say they’re not wrong, but omg, the live dealers can be so pushy. it’s like, dude, chill a bit! after reading Duelz customer reviews, I realized I wasn’t the only one who felt this way. i managed to withdraw my winnings with EcoPayz, but i really wish the dealers would dial it back a notch, lol.

logging in every day to check the bonus funds feels like a daily quest, and the payouts have been #onpoint, which is great. but I can’t help but feel a little #sus about the security, especially with all the personal info involved. playing Chip Spin from Big Time Gaming makes it worth it, though. so yeah, it’s like, "Did I really just win that?" kinda moment every time I withdraw with Litecoin from Duelz.

Quick load times are definitely a plus here, making it easy to jump into games without waiting around. However, the limited game selection can leave you feeling like something’s missing, especially if you’re used to more variety. I was particularly interested in the Duelz payout time, and while the process was smooth, I couldn’t help but wish there were more games to choose from. Playing Wazdan games was fun, but the narrow selection means you might get bored sooner rather than later. LOL, they could really use a bigger library to keep things exciting.

Prices here? They’re not bad, but you get what you pay for, or do you? The support offered by Duelz is decent, but the tedious account setup feels like trying to teach a cat to fetch—possible but painful. You’ll appreciate the detailed player stats, though—kind of like knowing the calorie count of a donut. Ethereum withdrawals are cool, but is it worth the hassle? When you weigh the value, you might find yourself wondering if it’s really cost-effective in the end.

The cool theme really drew me in, kind of like something out of a fantasy video game. Unfortunately, I ran into issues with deposits not being credited, which I wasn’t expecting. I used Ethereum, and while I had fun with Colossal Cash Zone from 2 By 2 Gaming, those Duelz complaints about deposits are pretty legit. Hoping they fix it soon because the concept is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

overall, the experience here is pretty solid, but Duelz payout times are a bit slow. the player community is awesome, which makes it fun to compete, but the account verification process drags things down. i made a deposit with Mastercard, and playing Centre Court from Pragmatic Play was a blast. but the delays really kill the mood when you’re waiting for a payout. cheers to a great community, but c’mon, fix the verification!