Foggybet User Reviews

The mobile site here is really slick, but the game selection left me wanting more. I was hoping the rewards would make up for it, but with only a limited number of titles from Felix Gaming, it wasn’t as exciting as I had hoped. The good news is that withdrawals with eZeeWallet were quick and easy, but overall, I was expecting a bit more variety to keep things interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Fair gaming is something I always appreciate, but when it comes to themes, this one just doesn't hit the mark for me. The design could use some work, but there's one thing that stands out: Foggybet pays real money. That’s the part I can’t argue with, especially when the withdrawal process through Visa went smoothly. While it’s not the flashiest place around, it gets the job done if you're focused on the payouts. Not the most attractive, but solid where it counts.

Expectations were high for smooth mobile gaming, and for the most part, that’s what I got. Playing blackjack here, especially on mobile, was pretty seamless, and the Spaceman slot added some fun variety. But then came the invasive verification process, which really put a damper on the experience. While the games are enjoyable, the satisfaction level drops when you have to deal with all that extra hassle.

some days, I just want to unwind with some slots from Belatra Games (they're pretty fun), but when I need support, the inconsistent customer service hours are a bummer. Foggybet has top-notch licensing, which makes me feel secure, but man, those customer service hours can be a hassle. i still find myself coming back, though, because knowing it's licensed well does give peace of mind, even if it’s a bit annoying to wait for help.

• 2 weeks later...

The bonus structure here took some time to figure out, but once I did, things got smoother. Foggybet payout times are reasonable, and withdrawing through Rapid Transfer made the process quick and easy. It’s a pretty accessible platform, especially with fun slots like Odin Infinity Reels Megaways available. Just make sure you’re ready for some bonus-related confusion at first.

Wowww, I thought things were going smooth, but turns out there’s more to the story! those live dealers were super fun to play with, but getting your money? good luck with that! Foggybet not paying out as expected left me real frustrated. AstroPay deposits worked just fine, but then when it came to withdrawals, it felt like hitting a wall. and don’t even get me started on the problem gambling support—they might as well not have one. in the end, all the fun with the live dealers couldn’t save the mess with payouts.

At first, I didn’t think the payouts were going to be that great. But after playing for a while, it turns out the best payout game at Foggybet actually surprised me. However, the user feedback system is just so unresponsive, it’s almost impossible to get any issues resolved. Even though they have top-notch licensing, the support part seriously needs fixing.