used to be slicker, but now? not so much. updates made it easy to find games, sure, but the pushy live dealers are still a thing. withdrawal reviews say Bitcoin works fine, but, honestly, who cares when the dealers won’t leave you alone? would i recommend it? meh, not really.

the service seemed solid at first, which was encouraging. but then came the reports about PalmSlots not paying out consistently. despite the attractive deals and fun games from Nolimit City, the concern about payments took away from the enjoyment. add to that the lack of multiplayer options, and it’s hard to fully recommend the site. some things just don’t add up.

• 2 weeks later...

have you ever wondered if you could find a site that’s fast to load but still manages to frustrate you? this one might just be it. sure, the pages load in a snap, but trying to find anything in those poorly organized categories is another story. and when it’s time to withdraw your funds using Bitcoin, it feels like playing hide and seek. big ben slot was fun, but overall, it’s hard to say if the quick load times make up for the other headaches.

at first glance, it seems like your standard slot experience. then you dive in deeper, and it gets interesting with all the live odds. but i gotta say, the graphics are super disappointing—nothing eye-catching here. even though the visuals aren’t great, i still had fun playing the exciting slots and betting on PalmSlots live odds. it’s pretty straightforward in the end, just needs a bit of polish on the looks.

• 2 weeks later...

the first thing i noticed was how many steps it took to even get started. there’s a lot. too much. and the confirmation sms from PalmSlots didn’t help much, it was just another step in the process. the site’s theme is cool, but trying to figure out where everything is? super confusing. it’s like they tried to do too much all at once. sure, once you’re in, the games are fun, but getting there? a bit of a headache. simplify the layout, make it easier. that would help a lot.