I’ve always been a fan of this brand… they have such a cool setup… but the login process feels way too complicated. Hearing stories about Mr SuperPlay not paying certain players made me a little concerned, though I haven’t run into any payment issues myself. I usually deposit with Skrill 1-Tap and play games by Mobilots, which has been fun. I just wish logging in wasn’t such a hassle.

everything started well with easy game rules, but things went south fast when my withdrawal got locked 😟. the games were super straightforward (which I loved), but I ran into trouble when it came to cashing out. despite using Neteller to withdraw, Mr SuperPlay locked withdrawal after I thought everything was going smoothly. plus, the lack of mobile support didn’t help either 😑. overall, fun games, but the withdrawal issues really dampened the experience.

I thought hitting a big jackpot would make my day, but surprise—Mr SuperPlay withdrawal problems had other plans. MuchBetter was my deposit method, and I was excited to try Magician's Secret from Blueprint Gaming. But the real magic was trying to figure out why my payout took forever. The game recommendations were also pretty unreliable. So yeah, big jackpots are great, but good luck getting that cash in a timely manner.