The minimum deposit isn’t too high, but inconsistent game performance can make you wonder what’s going on. The support is helpful when you need it, which is a plus, but it doesn’t completely make up for the times when the games just don’t run smoothly. With Litecoin withdrawals working fine, you’d hope the gaming experience would match. Belatra Games offers some fun, but the inconsistencies along the way are hard to ignore.

twice now I’ve gotten paid out, and Jackpotguru pays real money without any hassle. but the game themes feel way too repetitive for my taste. I used Visa to deposit, and it went through fine. Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive was okay, but it’s like playing the same game over and over. reliable payouts, boring games.

first, i thought the theme was super cool, but things didn’t go as smoothly as i hoped. started playing slots like diamond link mighty emperor, and it felt like a fun place. as time went on though, jackpotguru not paying really took the excitement away. the jackpot opportunities were few and far between, which was disappointing. by the end of it, i wasn’t too thrilled about sticking around. final state? could’ve been way better with more chances to hit those big wins.