• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a new place to play, I found Bitvegas. The Bitvegas poker rooms are well-designed and offer a great gaming experience. The variety of poker games available is impressive, and the customer service team is always ready to assist.

Bitvegas is a jackpot of laughs and wins! I felt like I was in a heist movie, with coins flying everywhere. The games are fun, and I had a blast. The Bitvegas slot machines are hilarious, though sometimes I wished the site loaded faster. Still, it’s a great time!

• admin changed the title to Bitvegas User Reviews
  • 3 weeks later...

i was confused about the best game to play on Bitvegas at first notifications were popping up everywhere and it was annoying but i learned fast cashouts are great especially with Ripple played some Relax Gaming slots and finally figured things out overall a decent experience once you get past the notifications

on Bitvegas with real money, it’s a mixed bag. always updating the games, which is nice, but the sparse jackpot opportunities are a bummer. each feature sounds great at first, but not all deliver as expected. some updates are useful, while others just clutter the site. overall, the importance of regular updates is clear, but they need to focus more on jackpots.

I thought Bitvegas would be awesome, but LOL, Bitvegas not paying was a huge letdown. The cool theme got me hyped, but the underwhelming graphics were a bummer. Playing Gigantoonz was fun, but the payout issues ruined it. Overall, 3/10.

back in the day, bitvegas payout time was a huge issue. now, with bitcoin, it's pretty quick! love the great rewards program, but the withdrawal limits are too low :( playing evoplay games is a blast, though. hoping they raise those limits soon!