Sports betting here gets the job done, though the promotions didn’t really light a fire for me. The True Flip sports section functions well, and I have to admit, the fast cashouts are impressive. However, the uninspiring promotions didn’t offer much motivation to stick around. Dr Wildshock: Mad Loot Lab was a blast, much more exciting than the sports offers. So, if you’re after fast payouts, you’ll be happy, but don’t expect mind-blowing promos.

• 2 weeks later...

felt like withdrawals were taking ages, the duration of True Flip withdrawals take definitely tests your patience. on the bright side, the game rules are easy to follow, so at least you can jump right in. the repetitive game music, though, gets annoying fast, especially on slots like CSI. depositing with MuchBetter went smoothly, but waiting for withdrawals? not so much. it’s a decent spot for casual gaming if you don’t mind the delay when cashing out.

The theme here is pretty cool, but frequent disconnections can really ruin the vibe. I had some wins on a Red Rake Gaming slot and tried withdrawing with Visa, but payments at True Flip can be slow at times. It’s fun when it works, but the tech issues make it frustrating.

It felt like the spins on Game of Thrones Power Stacks were going my way, but something was missing. Even though the platform is constantly improving and updating, there’s a noticeable gap where loyalty rewards should be. Sure, you get the thrill of almost winning money on True Flip, but after a while, it just feels like you’re chasing your tail. No loyalty perks to keep you hooked, just a lot of spins and updates. It’s entertaining for a while, but players looking for long-term rewards might feel let down.