I thought everything would go smoothly after seeing their clear safe play guides, but things didn’t turn out as expected. Right after signing up, I received a confirmation sms from Jackpot Molly, and that’s when I started to notice the game variety wasn’t that great. Sure, Amazon Queen was fun, but there weren’t many other options to keep me engaged. At least Trustly made withdrawals easy, but overall, I was left wanting more from the experience.

navigating the features was tricky at first, especially with customer service not being available at consistent hours. once i got past that, though, the mobile experience really shined—everything worked seamlessly on my phone. Relax Gaming has some great slots to keep things interesting. after getting used to it, Jackpot Molly is legit to play, but they really need to fix the inconsistent support hours to make it a smoother experience.

The graphics were not what I was expecting; they’re a bit underwhelming. Fire and Ice is a fun game, but visually, it could use an upgrade. On the plus side, the support team is very helpful and quick to respond. I withdrew using Neteller, and that was easy enough. In the end, Jackpot Molly games are enjoyable, but if you're looking for high-quality graphics, you might be a little disappointed.