SPORTS Betting Sites - tips & tricks for U.S. BETTORS

Defo bet365. Easily the best place for sports betting. You can get insane odds for these tricky bets, such as over 6.5 corners in a match. Just be careful if you are too good they can limit your bets which sucks! But this is only a problem if you know what you are doing 😉

I'd recommend betting on euros now! It's so nice that there is almost 3 games everyday 😁 I was a bit down from the start, but today I got Albania-Croatia drawn correctly with a big bet, so back to even. Let's see how I end the tournament, but good changes now to have a positive balance.

11 hours ago, rollindarwin said:

Portugal to win the tournament. This is easy one, trust me.

Hahahahaha ain't no way my friend. Don't listen to this guy if you want to win money. Here are my few tips for today's matches! 
Slovenia - Serbia: Serbia -1 

Denmark - England: England, Kane to assist or score

Spain - Italy: First half 0-0

3 hours ago, saltbaequest said:

My tips for today! Netherlands, France, England, and den - serb is a draw. EZ

No, No, No, No you're getting it all wrong. You don't get that good odds with these types of bets. Also, harder to hit compared to under or over bets. 

3 hours ago, Mr-Gamble Kirmo said:

As we can see, sports betting ain't easy 😬😂 

I'll predict for today that Belgium is gonna make an early exit. Ukraine is gonna beat them 2-1 and Slovakia - Romania will be a draw.

Belgium? Early exit? That’s a brave call! Betting against Belgium seems like a risky bet to me 😅

Just now, jackhammerroad said:

Anyone here bet on props? I feel like there’s good money in player performance bets, especially if you really know the teams.

Totally agree. I hit big once betting on a player to score the first goal. Gotta keep an eye on those underdogs; they can really shine.

17 minutes ago, poedank said:

Thanks for all the tips so far, everyone! Any thoughts on other sites like DraftKings or FanDuel? I’ve heard good things but haven’t tried them yet.

They both have some sweet promos for new users. Just make sure to shop around for the best odds. Don’t stick to one site.

21 minutes ago, poedank said:

Thanks for all the tips so far, everyone! Any thoughts on other sites like DraftKings or FanDuel? I’ve heard good things but haven’t tried them yet.

Oh yeah, DraftKings is where it's at. They always have those daily boosts and promos. Just be careful with those big parlays they can get ya!