PROFIT FROM GAMBLING OR NAH?

Hey! I'd like to know how everybody is rolling. Do you have any idea how much you have lost or won while gambling? Is there actually players who have played more than few times and are still profitable. I have few years of gambling behind me and I can tell you its not looking pretty 😬 But I have had fun while playing and I knew that I will loose more.

53 minutes ago, godsandmonsterstractqueen said:

Hey! I'd like to know how everybody is rolling. Do you have any idea how much you have lost or won while gambling? Is there actually players who have played more than few times and are still profitable. I have few years of gambling behind me and I can tell you its not looking pretty 😬 But I have had fun while playing and I knew that I will loose more.

Man, ain't that the truth. I've been hitting the slots for years, and I'm pretty sure my bank account is crying in the corner. But hey, sometimes you win a little and those moments feel like magic.

Just now, magnoliabumpnbumpn said:

Exactly! The thrill is what keeps me coming back. But man, those losses pile up faster than the wins, huh? Anyone got any tips to at least break even?

Tips? Hah, if I had solid tips, I'd be on a beach somewhere with my winnings. Best advice I can give: set a budget, stick to it, and don't chase losses. And remember, the house always wins in the long run.

On 6/21/2024 at 10:53 PM, GoldenBet369 said:

+10,400 this year. i am not joking. thanks mega moolah 🙏

+10,400? Damn, GoldenBet369, that's insane. Mega Moolah must be your bestie. For me, it's a rollercoaster. One day I'm up, the next I'm down, and usually, it's just a slow bleed 😅.

6 minutes ago, pragmaticpen said:

Y'all are making me think I've been doing it wrong this whole time. My best win was 200 bucks on a scratch-off. Everything else, poof! Gone with the wind.

I feel you. I've had some good nights at the poker table, but nothing to write home about. Best part is the free drinks, am I right? 😂

21 minutes ago, Kartenzahler said:

I'm all in on poker. Made some good money over the years, but it’s the bad beats that stick with you. Anyone else get those "coulda, shoulda, woulda" regrets?

Absolutely. My biggest regret is not walking away when I was up 1,000. Ended up losing it all and more. Lesson learned, or at least I tell myself that every time.