Best provider to get huge wins?

37 minutes ago, kermitriches said:

I want to hit those mega jackpot wins! Give me some suggestions on which provider or game I should try.

mega moolah from microgaming, trust me. it’s got those progressive jackpots that can make you a millionaire. No other game can do that. 

59 minutes ago, hideyokidswins said:

if you want huge wins, go for megaways slots, especially bonanza by big time gaming. hit a nice one last week.

Bonanza used to be one of those games, but now it's a bit outdated. Missing a lot of potential compared to some of the new slots. All you can easily check the max win cap in each game. If it says something like 100kx then you know, it can hit hard.

There are providers that focus more on volatility but I think you can find some very hard hitting games from each one. Here is a little list

Nolimit: Folsom prison, Mental, San quentin
Hacksaw: Gladiator legends, Wanted

Yggdrasil, Zeppelin, multifly, vampires riches

Pragmatic: Zeus vs hades, Gates of olympus, barn festival

Netent: Dead or alive 1 and 2

Relax gaming: Beast mode

Push gaming: Razor returns

Just some you can maybe give a try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hideyokidswins said:

if you want huge wins, go for megaways slots, especially bonanza by big time gaming. hit a nice one last week.

I second the megaways slots, especially extra chili by big time gaming. spicy theme and spicy wins!

1 hour ago, neildegrassevegas said:

There are providers that focus more on volatility but I think you can find some very hard hitting games from each one. Here is a little list

Nolimit: Folsom prison, Mental, San quentin
Hacksaw: Gladiator legends, Wanted

Yggdrasil, Zeppelin, multifly, vampires riches

Pragmatic: Zeus vs hades, Gates of olympus, barn festival

Netent: Dead or alive 1 and 2

Relax gaming: Beast mode

Push gaming: Razor returns

Just some you can maybe give a try.

Good list @neildegrassevegas

Well, Nolimit City is known to have huge max win potential in their games. All of my biggest wins have come from different nolimits, Mental, San Q, and Folsom Prison. You could try spinning folsom prison with a low bet and see if you'll get close to that 75kx max win 

23 hours ago, otwslowjam said:

Sorry I'm new but there are differences with the games I play? I want to find the game that will give me easiest wins

Hi @otwslowjam, so how it works is that there are multiple different providers publishing games. Usually you'll notice form the same layout if it's from the same brand. Also, each brand usually has a unique way of making their games or a focus on some features. Volatility is where you'll notice the biggest difference. For example hacksaw gaming and nolimit city creates games with very high volatility meaning that it's harder to get wins but the potential is bigger for those massive hits. If you are a "casual" player I'd recommend playngo, gamomat, pragmatic to have more frequent wins. 

Good luck. Hope you hit big on Mega Moolah, but be prepared for a grind. Those jackpots don’t hit often, but when they do, it's life-changing

10 hours ago, winsandlossesredlight said:

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions everyone! Seems like I have a lot of options to try. Mega Moolah sounds tempting with the progressive jackpot. I'll also give those Nolimit City games a shot, those max win potentials are insane.