Tips for bonus hunting!

22 minutes ago, ibraquirky23 said:

I watch a lot of streams, and I always see these streamers do big bonus openings. Can I do it also? 

Hey man! Yes, you can do bonus hunts and I'd advice too to always do it with already wagered balance. There are also few providers that don't save bonuses: Netent, redtiger, Elk and maybe some others, but those at least.

16 hours ago, berlinknight said:

You can do bonus hunts with bonus balance as well and actually it is a pretty fun way of wagering. What I do is ask the customer support before starting. if they give you green light then you know it's all good. 

In this case it's okay, but remember to ask first. I've heard situations where people have lost their balance due to bonus hunting.

it really depends on the games you’re playing and your bet size. With small deposits, you might want to stick to lower volatility games. You don't need a huge balance but be ready to be patient.

On 6/25/2024 at 5:01 PM, ibraquirky23 said:

I watch a lot of streams, and I always see these streamers do big bonus openings. Can I do it also? 

make sure to have a set budget for your hunt. It's easy to get carried away, and then you're chasing losses. Plan your sessions and stick to it.

100% agree. Also, consider setting a limit on how much you're willing to lose in one session. It's supposed to be fun, not stressful.

52 minutes ago, zemosnort said:

make sure to have a set budget for your hunt. It's easy to get carried away, and then you're chasing losses. Plan your sessions and stick to it.

4 minutes ago, giroolol said:

So, maybe start with a few hundred, stick to pragmatics, and avoid those high variance games?

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. And always remember, if you’re not enjoying it, just stop. Gambling should be fun, not a source of stress.

9 minutes ago, stormchuckle said:

Definitely, and if you hit a big win, maybe consider cashing out some of it. Don’t fall into the trap of putting it all back in.

Cashouts are your best friend. Get a big win? Cashout. It’s the only way to come out ahead in the long run.

I actually think that it is harder to win from bonus hunts. It's very common with streamers since it's good content for the viewers, but in the long run not worth it. Still, a fun new way to play slots if you have never tried it before.

1 minute ago, durantdank7 said:

Do I have better odds to win if I do a bonus hunt?