Online gambling now and then. What has changed?

I've been playing for 5 years now and a lot have changed during those years. 1000x used to be a huge win in any game, but now if you post anything less than 10,000x, people will not care. What are the pros and cons you guys have noticed with the evolution of online gambling?

11 minutes ago, nationaltreasuregoldigger said:

Interesting takes, everyone! I'm curious, though, what do you think about the increased regulations and tighter security measures? Is it just annoying, or does it actually make you feel safer?

Definitely feel safer, but the KYC stuff can be a pain. It took me three days just to withdraw my winnings last week!

5 minutes ago, spinategrandeairplane said:

I’m all for mobile! You can play anywhere, anytime. Waiting in line? Slot time. At the dentist? Spin to win. hehe 

you're hooked bad! But gotta admit, mobile has changed the game. Though, sometimes I miss the click of the actual spin button.

7 minutes ago, cashomaticmonday said:

Anyone else miss live poker rooms? That face-to-face bluff is everything!

Totally! Online poker is fast, but you can’t read people the same way. It’s a whole different game.