Elk Studio - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Welcome to the Elk Studio thread! 🎨 Known for their precision-crafted slots, Elk Studio games are a treat for any slot enthusiast.

Some of our favorite Elk Studio games are "Wild Toro," a vibrant bullfighting-themed game, and "Katmandu Gold," which takes players on an adventure through the Himalayas. What's your favorite Elk Studio game? We'd love to hear your thoughts! 💭

• Like 1

• Mr Gamble changed the title to Elk Studio - Discussions, News, and Promotions

tbh I have played neither of the slots in OP 😅 but elk is a cool studio in my opinion, I've enjoyed quite a few titles. maybe I don't remember some of them, but here's my top 3:

1. nitropolis - everyone knows this one and I enjoyed a lot. and maybe I'm a weirdo but literally one part of the reason why I played was its soundstrack 🤣 theme was cool too. like... it was just pure entertainment, I never expected to win anything but I did play with real money tho

2. taco brothers - super fun. super super fun. and honestly, it's so original. big thumbs up for elk for creating that one. I kinda like cartoonish slots so much, this is part of the reason why it takes the 2nd place

3. cluster slide - this one I Played for its mechanics and winnings style. there was that cluster pays and cascade reels (I think it was called that - cascade reel!?). really fun and monster theme was cool too

On 9/4/2024 at 12:02 PM, hanselretro said:

A couple of problems I have noticed with elk games. 

1. Really difficult to get big wins

2. Super bonus buys are too expensive

Themes and graphics are great tho👍

I MAY BE WRONG here, ahh but aren't they famous for having lots of high vol slots? Not stating wikifacts here or anything, just remembered sth like that abt them.

On 9/9/2024 at 11:10 AM, suarezsavage2 said:

I MAY BE WRONG here, ahh but aren't they famous for having lots of high vol slots? Not stating wikifacts here or anything, just remembered sth like that abt them.

Yeah exactly I'm pretty sure some of the games at least has like 50kx max wins etc. Nitropolis games all have insane potential when it comes to hitting big (just example)