Play'n GO - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Explore the exciting world of Play'n GO right here! 🌍 This thread is all about Play N Go's vast portfolio of slots, from classic hits to the latest releases.

Some of the most popular Play'n GO slots include "Book of Dead," a classic adventure-themed game with impressive win potential, and "Reactoonz," a vibrant game with engaging cluster mechanics. What's your favorite Play'n GO slot? Tell us in the comments! 📝 

• Thanks 1

• Mr Gamble changed the title to Play'n GO - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Reactoonz! I think this game has played easily the biggest part of any slot in our channel's history. Kessu (the main guy back in the day) even got tattoos of the beautiful symbols. Hard to explain why, but there’s just something special about it. I have dreamed of Reactoonz bonus buys for many years now, but let’s keet it as it is. 

I actually have the oldskool Reactoonz premium symbols tattooed on my fingers 😄

I've probably played hundreds of thousands of spins in that game and hit Pinks x2 more than 30 times. Ain't played for a while now but when you hit it, it just gives sooo sick vibes.

First time I started playing more Play n Go games was then Legacy of Dead launched, loved the extra freespins with a new symbol.

On 9/2/2024 at 4:38 PM, sweetchildofminebet said:

But what do people think, would you like to see bonus buy features in play n go games?

I've talked about this few times on the stream. Some games definitely could have a bonus buy feature it would make the gameplay a bit enjoyable especially when it comes to streaming.