Hacksaw Gaming - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Welcome to the Hacksaw Gaming thread! 🎮 Known for their creative approach to slot games, Hacksaw Gaming offers something truly unique.

Two of our favorite Hacksaw games are "Wanted Dead or a Wild," with its thrilling Wild West theme, and "Aztec Twist," which features a unique twist on the classic slot format. And as you can see from the video, we love R.I.P. City as well! Which Hacksaw game is your favorite? Let's discuss! 🗣️

• Like 1

• Mr Gamble changed the title to Hacksaw Gaming - Discussions, News, and Promotions

How difficult is it to get the 5 VS symbols on wanted. The amount of spins i have putted in this game is insaneee and still i havent even been close. All these streamers are hitting so many full screens but for me it seems to be impossible. 

Funny story to that. I was missing my first full screen as well some time ago and most of my friends who also stream had gotten 3, 4, 5 some even 8 full screens. I decided that it was my time to get hit it as well so I did a wanted stream where I only did duel bonus buys with super turbo spins. Took me 7 hours to hit it 😄 I wish I had a bonus counter (and all the bonuses before that stream as well).

I played Le Bandit on my last session some days ago. Used the extra bonus booster - feature so my spins were quite expensive but managed to hit actually quite often the 4 scatter bonus which almost every time paid suuuuper big bucks.

If i'd have to choose a favorite right now i'd go for Chaos Crew 2.