Push Gaming - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Step into the world of Push Gaming! 🌍 This thread is dedicated to discussing all things Push Gaming – from their high-quality slot games to the latest releases.

Some Push Gaming titles that we've loved playing include "Jammin' Jars" with really vibrant graphics and exciting gameplay, and "Fat Rabbit," a fan-favorite with its charming theme and impressive win potential. What's your go-to Push Gaming slot? Share your thoughts with us! 💭

• Thanks 1

• Mr Gamble changed the title to Push Gaming - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Never got a max win (must say I did get 3000x)... tho first time I played... for sure, I deposited enough for 1000, maybe 1200 spins. And then that game time just kept going and going. Easily ended up doing 1500 spins.

And Jamming Jars 1 has been very generous to me. It's a special-special game. I don't know about official specs, but second one seems to be even more highly volatile compared to the first one.