Nolimit City - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Welcome to the Nolimit City thread! 🎰 This is the place to discuss everything about one of the most innovative slot game providers in the industry. Known for their cutting-edge designs and thrilling features, Nolimit City games are a favorite among players.

Some of our favorite Nolimit City games include "San Quentin xWays, launched back in 2021," which features the xWays mechanic that can transform symbols into higher-paying ones, and "Punk Rocker," known for its cool visuals and awesome gameplay... and of course, Mental Slot! What's your favorite Nolimit City game? Let us know below! 💬

• Thanks 1

• Mr Gamble changed the title to Nolimit City - Discussions, News, and Promotions

First, I wasen’t the biggest fan of nolimit slots in the early days. Took me a while to get used to their games but after they published mental I got hooked.. This was easily my favourite slot to play for many many months. I remember some of the streams when we were hunting for the max win for hours nonstop haha. I’ve gotten quite many of them actually now. Right now my absolute favourite is Folsom prison, all my biggest wins are from it so maybe that explains a lot. Also, I like the weird themes and how they keep things fresh with each new game.

My favourite no limit game is Karen (only slot ever where I have gotten the max win). It was with a 20 cnt bet but still I was so happy about it. The max win screens are so cool, I think I have seen every single one from youtube. 😄

Hahahah yep, sometimes I think that these developers must be crazy thinking these themes for their games, but I’m here for it. Personal favourite is rock bottom. Hela dark theme but I like the fact that it feels a bit easier compared to mental, folsom or san Q. No max wins yet tho. 😞

Gotta love No Limit. The new action spins are soooo sick. Been able to hit multiple 10.000x +++ wins during one single day. Usually play games with the xBet feature to get bonus games easier.

My favorites right now are:

1. Loner

2.Land of the Free

3.Apocalypse

Still waiting for a fresh maxwin tho!

• Like 1

On 9/6/2024 at 3:33 PM, jagspelar said:

I’m so pumped for san quentin 2. Loved the original one. Just too expensive for me to do the super bonus buys but such a great game. 

@jagspelar. Same problem, I could never do a 400€ buy on my own, but I have bought it with a group of friends. 

Edited by bandido