TaDa Gaming - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Welcome to the TaDa Gaming thread! 🎉 Known for their playful and innovative approach to slot games, TaDa Gaming is a provider that brings fun to the forefront.

Some of our favorite TaDa titles include "Dino Adventure," which takes players on a prehistoric journey filled with exciting features, and "Candy Dreams," a sweet-themed game that offers colorful graphics and engaging gameplay. What’s your favorite TaDa Gaming slot? Let’s discuss! 🗣️

• Like 1

Love the split system in shogun. It makes me feel that I can hit good base game hits if I just land many swords on the top reel. Like imagine hitting 5 triple swords and some premiums :DD Okey probably impossible but still there is always a chance

On 9/26/2024 at 4:57 PM, kuchenbaker said:

Tried poseidon on demo mode only, but I liked the fact that you can land very big multis randomly on the side bar. Need to give it a try on real mode.

I checked it as well, medium volatility and 20.000x max win cap?😅 I'm scared to know what is then extreme volatility is.

9 hours ago, nebulagazer259 said:

I checked it as well, medium volatility and 20.000x max win cap?😅 I'm scared to know what is then extreme volatility is.

That should be the minimum on every slot!🤣 We want those big big wins of course. Thats why we are gamblers, to win proper money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2024 at 1:43 PM, nebulagazer259 said:

Haha yes whats the problem here? Scared of winning too much money 😂

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2024 at 11:16 AM, bingobuzz said:

Love the split system in shogun. It makes me feel that I can hit good base game hits if I just land many swords on the top reel. Like imagine hitting 5 triple swords and some premiums :DD Okey probably impossible but still there is always a chance

If my bingobrother says that a game is ogood, kinda have to go and give it a try 🤣😂