Fantasma - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Hey, how's it goin', slot lovers? 🎉 Fantasma Games is all about bringing the fun and excitement to the slot world. Their games are always a good time!

Two of our most-played Fantasma titles are "Flower Fortunes Megaways," a colorful, high-energy slot, and "Safari Sun," which is just as much fun. Both showcase Fantasma's knack for creating engaging, visually appealing slots.

What's your favorite Fantasma game? We'd love to hear your thoughts! 💬

• Thanks 1

My top 3 fantasma games!

1. Mazer escape! Love the free spins, just very difficult to land sometimes.

2. Elemento, you can play this game for ever without losing much balance. Rolls so nicely.

3. Rich Raptors, just feels like it has most potential out of all these games, but you can also loose balance quicker.,

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2024 at 12:36 PM, Luca said:

My top 3 fantasma games!

2. Elemento, you can play this game for ever without losing much balance. Rolls so nicely.

3. Rich Raptors, just feels like it has most potential out of all these games, but you can also loose balance quicker.,

Try out hades river or souls, much better than the 3 that you mentioned. Wins are just bigger, imo, and bonuses are way more frequent.

On 9/25/2024 at 12:36 PM, Luca said:

My top 3 fantasma games!

Maze escape is really nice! My most played slot from fantasma. Free spins are really nice, got many big wins with the full reel wild with multi!

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow summoner egypt looked really cool with the different book features. Also, not sure if this is a regular thing but huge props for fantasma to show some interesting stats about the game. For example, free spins trigger with spins is 1/390 but with scatter boost it's 1/130! It makes it a lot clearer because sometimes it feels like the scatter boost is there to rinse out my money, nothing else.

On 10/13/2024 at 2:10 PM, monsterbusiness said:

Shadow summoner egypt looked really cool with the different book features. Also, not sure if this is a regular thing but huge props for fantasma to show some interesting stats about the game. For example, free spins trigger with spins is 1/390 but with scatter boost it's 1/130! It makes it a lot clearer because sometimes it feels like the scatter boost is there to rinse out my money, nothing else.

This should be on all games, and with every provider. I want to know some stats about the game before playing it. Lets say I have 50€ left and 1€ bet, if there's a chance of landing a bonus in 1/350 spins for example I need to adjust my bet or play something else.