Expanse - Discussions, News, and Promotions

What’s up, slots gamers! 🚀 Welcome to the Expanse thread! This provider is known for creating engaging slots that take players on thrilling adventures.

A couple of our go-to titles are "Galactic Quest," which offers an out-of-this-world experience with awesome graphics, and "Treasure Island," where you can hunt for riches in a pirate-themed setting.

What’s your favorite Expanse game? Share your thoughts! 🗣️

Football fans go and take some penalties on beach penalties 😄 Not the traditional way of playing slots but good fun for a little while. Never scored more than 3 in a row which was a bit disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/2/2024 at 8:06 PM, ulfren said:

Football fans go and take some penalties on beach penalties 😄 Not the traditional way of playing slots but good fun for a little while. Never scored more than 3 in a row which was a bit disappointing.

Haha noob, got easily 4 in a row multiple times. Not a game for the long run but fun to play with friends as a little competition. 

Zombie apocalypse base spins were kinda meh, I was just about to switch off but then I got the free spins. In the those 15 spins to I connected premiums all the way like 5 times. Every single spin I got some multiwilds it was so sick. Glad that I didn't switch off too early