What would you buy???

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 7:24 AM, pto7 said:

Ofc I would get property first. Use the money in actual goods not just keep the "paper money" at the bank.
I'd put 100k in to start my own restaurant - a lifetime dream of mine.

Nice! Just out of interest have you thought what kind of restaurant would it be?

If I won the jackpot I would 100% buy a baby hippo…

His/her/their name will be Hippy, because I lack creativity and I'm rich.

Yes I know hippos are actually the one of the most dangerous and crazed animal on the planet. They are very temperamental and not too fond of people.

I .do. not. care. Besides money solves all problems including this.

There's is no rhyme or reason why I want one, but I do. It's a strong want. It's an emotional want, it's irrational.

I want to bathe Hippy, I want to take photos and post on IG, I want to get some of that hippo snuggles.

They’re so damn cute. Who can resist right!

But I would also buy the new mercedes c-class and i would build a gambler rehab center.

bb.webp

Edited by Andrea Villarreal
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andrea Villarreal said:

Yes I know hippos are actually the one of the most dangerous and crazed animal on the planet. They are very temperamental and not too fond of people.

There's is no rhyme or reason why I want one, but I do. It's a strong want. It's an emotional want, it's irrational.

I want to bathe Hippy, I want to take photos and post on IG, I want to get some of that hippo snuggles.

But I would also buy the new mercedes c-class and i would build a gambler rehab center.

//content.invisioncic.com/u327650/monthly_2024_02/bb.thumb.webp.01999b176dc1027502c41d452f534434.webp

5 minutes ago, Andrea Villarreal said:

//content.invisioncic.com/u327650/monthly_2024_02/bb.thumb.webp.01999b176dc1027502c41d452f534434.webp

You have to live in a warm country with your baby then. Nice idea.

On 2/27/2024 at 5:12 PM, Andrea Villarreal said:

bb.webp

🥹 SO CUTE

• 2 months later...