Playing slots and listening to music

On 2/21/2024 at 3:53 PM, mikkoza said:

Do you prefer to listen to music or the sounds of slots when you play?

I personally listen to the sounds of the slots.

It really depends on what I'm doing. During bonus rounds, I like to listen to the game sounds but if I'm just casually spinning a game then I might play something on the background. 

• 3 months later...

Especially when streaming I love to listen to music while gambling. The range of music in my streams is huge tho 😄 one song can be Coldplay which is such a good band but then the next is some heavy metal. Buuut whenever something interesting starts to happen I'll switch to game sounds. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/14/2024 at 4:20 PM, Mr-Gamble Kirmo said:

Especially when streaming I love to listen to music while gambling. The range of music in my streams is huge tho 😄 one song can be Coldplay which is such a good band but then the next is some heavy metal. Buuut whenever something interesting starts to happen I'll switch to game sounds. 

Yes, I totally agree with you when the game is getting intense or interesting it is also nice to hear the game sounds for much more excitement while playing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 9:25 PM, Marisa prichamrat said:

If i listen it would be some finnish top 50 😅

I’m with Marisa, top hits all the way. Just different countries for the switch up. What’s the community's favorite song right now? 

19 minutes ago, mclarenspeedster said:

Not exactly weird, but I once played some classical music. Felt kinda fancy hitting a jackpot to Beethoven.

Beethoven, huh? I tried playing slots with movie soundtracks once. “Pirates of the Caribbean” makes for an epic session.