Relatively wide range of games, all the favourites were there. Clear pages, even though I had to "look for" the 20 free spins offered (I don't know if it was me, I just didn't notice which game they were for). However, I was able to play a few games with the money I won and try out some new games for myself. I had a good feeling about the cashier, even though I didn't get to withdraw anything this time.

Reviewed by nettteee

• 3 years later...

The slots at Extra Spel are incredibly engaging, with a wide variety to choose from. The bonus funds offered added a lot of excitement to my gameplay. Customer support was helpful and quick to respond to my queries. Overall, I felt very secure playing here, making it a highly enjoyable experience.

Extra Spel brings a touch of magic to online gaming, each spin feeling like casting a spell. The slots are engaging, but the withdrawal time at Extra Spel can sometimes feel like waiting for the right moment to strike. Overall, it’s a fun place to play, though a bit more speed in transactions would be appreciated.

extra spel is pretty fun, blablablaaa. they have a lot of games to choose from, and the graphics are nice. i love munching on cheetos while playing their slots. the customer support is helpful but sometimes slow to respond. bonuses are cool :PPP

• 2 weeks later...

So, does Extra Spel payout? I went in expecting zero hassle withdrawals... but the overly complex site layout threw me off. I tried to withdraw with my Mastercard... and it was smooth, but navigating the site felt like a maze... it really was a reality check for my patience...

at Extra Spel, the payment methods like WebMoney are convenient, and the player community is awesome imo. however, had some issues with live dealer games. overall, it’s got a great vibe, but they really need to fix those live game problems to keep players happy.

playing at Extra Spel was mostly fun, but there were some issues. extra spel problems included the limited multiplayer options, which were a bit disappointing. however, they do offer quite many bonuses, which made up for it somewhat. i remember one time, i tried out a game from [gameproviders] and got a pretty good win thanks to a bonus. overall, the variety of bonuses kept me coming back, but i wish they had more multiplayer options. the interface was user-friendly, and the game selection was decent. i'd rate my experience a solid 7 out of 10. with a few improvements, it could be even better.

Wondering is Extra Spel safe well it’s got fair terms and conditions which is a good start but no demo play options really bug me you can’t just try out games like Voodoo Magic without committing cash which is a bummer withdrawing with [withdrawalmethods] was fine though overall it feels secure but the lack of demo play is a downside if they fixed that it’d be much better