Justspin User Reviews

The Ads Made It Sound Like The Payment Methods Of Justspin Were Super Simple, But That Wasn’t Exactly True. It’s Fair Gaming, For Sure, But Some Of The Promotions Come Across As Misleading, Making It Hard To Know What You’re Getting. Tried The Well Of Wilds MegaWays Slot, Which Was Fun Enough, But Didn’t Really Make Up For The Confusion Around Their Offers. Definitely Not As Straightforward As It Seemed At First.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t expect much, but the Justspin games really surprised me—especially Flowers, which was a blast to play. The player community here is awesome, making up for the fact that there aren’t enough language options. Depositing with Interac was smooth, but I really hope they add more language support soon.

The site makes it super simple to get started, and I appreciated how many ways there were to pay, like using Danske Bank. But I did notice the RTPs seem a bit unfair on certain games, which took away from the experience for me. Despite that, the withdrawal time at Justspin wasn’t bad, so it balanced things out in the end. It’s easy to navigate and enjoy, so I’d probably give it another try.

having a site that’s always updating is cool and kept me coming back for a while. However, it’s really annoying dealing with those predatory withdrawal conditions. Floating Dragon was a fun slot, but it wasn’t enough to make up for the rest. definitely leaves something to be desired.

the way they advertised those big jackpots really caught my eye, so I was excited to give it a try. reality hit when I needed help, and the live chat was far from helpful. withdrawing with Handelsbanken felt unnecessarily complicated and slow, which kind of ruined the experience. despite the jackpots, things didn’t go as smoothly as I’d hoped.