NetBet User Reviews

withdrawal pending status can take you back to the days when you'd mail in a form and wait weeks for a response. big jackpots are awesome, but when I had payment method problems with [paymentmethods], it was like a flashback to old-school banking headaches. after jumping through a few hoops, everything was sorted, but it made me nostalgic for simpler times. the Wheel Of Fortune slots game was a blast, though—worth the hassle if you’ve got the patience.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sudden block on my account really caught me off guard, especially since I was enjoying the bonuses. NetBet blocked account access after I tried withdrawing via [withdrawalmethods], which was really disappointing. The site has a lot of bonuses, and the games are fun—especially Big Vegas—but dealing with overly pushy live dealers and unexpected issues like this really tarnishes the experience. It’s hard to recommend it when these problems pop up.

was excited to cash out but ran into some trouble the site offers many ways to pay which is convenient but the low-quality customer support really made the process frustrating i deposited with [paymentmethods] and expected a smooth experience but when issues arose the support team wasn’t much help in the end i got my money but not without unnecessary hassle it’s disappointing when a good win is soured by poor support