• 2 years later...

Playfrank is a hidden gem! Their slots are engaging, and the RTP at Playfrank seems quite high. I had no issues with withdrawals; they were processed in about 25 hours. Customer service was a bit slow but eventually helpful. Is Playfrank legit? Absolutely, very secure and fun to play at. Will definitely be returning.

PlayFrank is quite the gem! Their slots are amazing, and the RTP at PlayFrank is pretty decent. Had no issues with withdrawals; they were processed in about 25 hours. Customer service was a bit slow but eventually helpful. Is PlayFrank legit? Absolutely, very secure and fun to play at. Will definitely be returning. PlayFrank live odds on sports betting are also very competitive.

• 2 weeks later...

enjoy a cheerful and engaging session at PlayFrank, where the colorful and playful design brightens each visit. The impressive game selection is great, but quicker transaction processing, especially for withdrawals, would prevent any lulls in the fun.

noticed they update their game library frequently, keeping things fresh. customer service is quick to respond, usually within minutes. i was also impressed with the detailed game descriptions. playfrank payout time is reasonably fast, which is a huge plus.

• 3 weeks later...

You won’t believe the payments at PlayFrank! They have some cool new features that make the process really smooth. However, their unresponsive user feedback system can be a real downer. I had a blast playing the Pamplona slot game, but whenever I had an issue, it took forever to get a response. Despite that, the overall experience is pretty decent. The cool features definitely stand out. If they could just improve their feedback system, it would be perfect. In summary, great features but slow support.

playing PlayFrank slot games is a blast especially with big bonuses Hazakura Ways is my favorite but the live dealers can be too pushy sometimes overall it’s a fun experience just keep an eye on those dealers

thinking about how much PlayFrank customer support costs you? well, it's got cool new features, but those predatory withdrawal conditions can be a real sting. deposited with Visa, and the process was smooth. NetEnt games are a highlight, making it somewhat worthwhile. overall, decent value if you can dodge the withdrawal pitfalls.

πŸ’° discussing PlayFrank payout time, it's pretty decent considering the quick load times πŸš€ however, the lack of detailed game descriptions can be a bit frustrating πŸ“‹ using Mastercard for deposits is easy and reliable πŸ’³ overall, it's cost-effective despite the minor drawbacks 🌟

PlayFrank payout times are generally okay, but the customer service is a joke. i’ve had reliable payouts, but getting any help is nearly impossible. playing Lost Island was fun, but when you need assistance, good luck. overall, it’s reliable for payouts but don’t expect much support.