Blackjack League - Daily Tournaments with €1,000,000 monthly prize pool

• Members

Hello hello Mr-Gamble community! 🙂

Still enough time to join and take a peace of Blackjack League 1 million monthly prize pool - Promotions runs till 30th June 2024

500 prizes are up for grabs every day throughout the promotion, including a top daily prize of €10,000 in cash!

PROMOTION DETAILS

Cash prizes of total of €/£ 3,185,000* are set to be awarded over the course of the promotion:

• 91 X Bronze Blackjack Tournaments with a daily prize pool of €/£ 3,000
  • 91 X Silver Blackjack Tournaments with a daily prize pool of €/£ 7,000
  • 91 X Gold Blackjack Tournaments with a daily prize pool of €/£ 15,000
  • 91 X Privé Blackjack Tournaments with a daily prize pool of €/£ 10,000

*The total prize pool distributed may vary during the promotion and it is subject to change at Pragmatic Play’s sole discretion.

HOW PLAYERS CAN PARTICIPATE

A player must place a real-money qualifying bet on a participating table/game to take part. Winners will be awarded prizes based on their final leaderboard positions in accordance with the tournament criteria.

Good luck everybody 🤩

Let me know how do you like this promotion 🥰

//content.invisioncic.com/u327650/monthly_2024_05/BJLeague.png.50910e772a33372dbe8a54bb895fa162.png

BJ League.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, this Blackjack League promotion sounds like a blast! I remember getting involved in a similar online tournament a while back—it really added an extra thrill to my gaming routine. If you're into chasing big wins and testing your skills, this could be your chance!

On 7/9/2024 at 11:39 PM, Fluchism said:

Hey everyone, this Blackjack League promotion sounds like a blast! I remember getting involved in a similar online tournament a while back—it really added an extra thrill to my gaming routine. If you're into chasing big wins and testing your skills, this could be your chance!

And hey, if you're looking for more ways to spice up your gaming without breaking the bank, check out https://nodepositbonuses.com/ . They've got some great insights and deals that can help maximize your playtime.

Edited by Fluchism