All Playjango User Reviews

Comparing this site to others is like night and day. Playjango help is solid, but the slow site navigation is a drag. The cool theme and fun games like Monkey Mania keep you interested, but waiting around isn’t ideal. At least withdrawals with Interac are smooth, but overall, faster would be better.

signing up was a breeze (no issues there), and at first, the rewards seemed promising. I liked the reload bonuses (who wouldn’t?), but the VIP program left much to be desired (seriously, what's the point?). after my initial excitement (which didn’t last long), I found myself a bit disappointed. setting up a deposit with a credit card was easy, but the overall benefits were meh (just saying).

one thing i liked was how easy it was to withdraw using Mastercard. but the deposit not getting credited is a bummer – it’s like ordering pizza and it never shows up 😅. on the flip side, the withdrawal process is smooth with no hassle at all. also, 9 Pots of Gold was a fun game to pass the time, but they really need to fix that deposit issue. getting your winnings is nice, but only if your deposit goes through in the first place.

way back when, i stumbled upon Big Juan, which is one of the better slots i’ve played in recent memory. imo, the Playjango best game lineup includes that, but the site’s cluttered interface can be a real headache. overall, it's great for win rates, but it’s definitely not the easiest site to navigate. nsfw for anyone who gets annoyed easily.

• 2 weeks later...