I gotta say, Star Slots, wow, what a ride! i played their slots and had fun but is star slots real? yep, but the payout speed is slow. won a bit but waiting for cash was a drag. games are exciting, star slots has great themes but needs faster payout time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

feeling pretty frustrated with Star Slots fraud rumors floating around the web I tried to enjoy the smooth live play which was actually nice but the overly complex site layout made navigation a nightmare playing Dolphin’s Pearl Deluxe was fun but seriously who designed this site it’s all over the place still I’m holding out hope that the fraud talk is just rumors because the live play is solid

payment methods of Star Slots are pretty solid. love the great rewards program. uninspiring promotions are a downer, though. withdrawing with Maestro was smooth. #Rewarding but #NeedsBetterPromos.

opinions on Star Slots are pretty divided. Star Slots slots promo code offers lots of deals, which is great, but navigating the site is painfully slow. Paypal deposits make things easier, but dealing with the site speed is frustrating. games from Genii are fun, so it kind of balances out in the end.

had some serious Star Slots withdrawal problems, lol. like, chat support was there right away, but still no transparency. what gives? kept trying to get answers, BRB they said, and then nothing. it was like pulling teeth. spent forever just trying to figure out where my money went. not cool at all. it’s like they have a secret code or something. frustrating experience overall, won’t be back.

when it comes to withdrawals at Star Slots... there's always something new going on... they keep the site updated constantly... which is great... but the generic game designs can be a bit of a letdown... Genesis Gaming has some decent offerings... in the end... the regular updates help keep things fresh...

so bummed about star slots withdrawal alert message, like WTF? thought the theme was cool, but then the alerts ruined the vibe. deposited with MuchBetter, expecting smooth sailing. but nah, got hit with withdrawal problems. Avalon 2 was fun, but the unattractive themes elsewhere kinda killed the buzz. fix the alert issues and make the themes more appealing, pls! still holding out hope for some upgrades in the future.