• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

initially, I thought Bet2U would be a great place to play, but then came the Bet2U withdrawal problems. the game rules were easy to understand, which was nice, but the graphics were like something out of the '90s. withdrawing with Neosurf took longer than expected. played Rosh: Immortality Cube Megaways, and it was fun, but those graphics, man. overall, it was a mixed bag.

Bet2U withdrawals... a smooth ride or what??? the slick mobile site makes it super easy to navigate, but the lack of social features? c’mon! i used Litecoin to cash out, and it was quick and easy. still, playing solo all the time gets old fast. so, if you’re all about that mobile experience, Bet2U is great, but don’t expect much social interaction.

Winning money on Bet2U was exciting 😄 The fair gaming made it feel legit, but the unresponsive support was a downer 😕 Depositing with Neteller was a breeze, and Super 7 Reels was a blast to play 🎰 Final thoughts: great games, but they need to step up their support game.

i assumed Bet2U blocked account would be a nightmare: but the wagering requirements are reasonable. privacy concerns popped up like mushrooms after rain: still, tombstone rip by nolimit city was fun. after some back-and-forth, i realized the concerns weren't as bad as they seemed.

Bet2U reviews complaints about the cluttered interface are spot on. quick deposit options are great, especially using Mastercard. navigating through the site is like a maze, though. it’s annoying when you’re just trying to play and have to deal with a confusing layout. overall, if they cleaned up the interface, it would be much better.

bet2U withdrawal time really caught me off guard, so I made a deposit with Mastercard and jumped into some OpenBet games. the live dealers were super fun, making the wait more bearable. however, the poor VIP program benefits were disappointing. even with the fun live games, waiting for the withdrawal was a drag. finally got my money but felt the VIP perks were lacking. if they improve the VIP program, it could be a lot better.