Pros:

Games are super interesting, love sci-fi themes.

Withdrawals at Casoo have been reliable for me.

Cons:

RTP sometimes feels lower than expected.

Withdrawal time can be slow.

Too many terms for bonuses, confusing.

Graphics sometimes glitchy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so I thought Casoo online poker would be fun and easy. guess what? it is, but those withdrawal limits are way too low, lol. played 9 Pots of Gold and had a blast, but when cashing out with Litecoin, it was like hitting a wall. forecast was mostly right, with a side of disappointment. overall, it’s a laughable situation.

I absolutely love the fun live dealers at Casoo, they make the experience genuinely enjoyable. The free spins code was easy to use, but the game designs are way too generic. tried Mega Moolah: The Witch's Moon and had a blast, but the overall site needs a bit more personality.

so disappointed with Casoo... seriously, where are the jackpot opportunities? sure, the site is super simple to navigate, and I like that. but come on, I expected more chances to hit it big. I deposited with Neteller, no problems there. spieldev games are fun, but they don't make up for the lack of big wins. casoo needs to step up their game... give us more to get excited about.

casoo payout time is really slow and the excessive emails are super annoying. fair game payouts are a plus, but using ecoVoucher for deposits doesn't make up for the issues. the overall experience is pretty disappointing without a clear resolution in sight.

payment methods of Casoo be like, so many but still issues. straightforward bonus rules make it cool, but man, that repetitive game music is just a no-go. seriously, it’s like the soundtrack to my nightmares. overall, it’s a decent spot, but please, someone change the tunes!