Games to play with low balance?

When ever I have very low balance I usually try and go play something that can hit a bonus really fast. Lately I've been playing big bass games for this but not been very lucky:((( Is there any other good games where you can easily get a little balance boost??

22 hours ago, dragondance said:

I don't see there any point changing the game, if it pays it pays your odds doesn't get better with swapping slots... LOL

You might be right that the odds don't really change that much but personally if I make a switch and then I end up winning, I do get this feeling like "damn I picked the correct game I knew it's gonna pay😏"

On 6/7/2024 at 1:40 PM, Mr-Gamble Kirmo said:

You might be right that the odds don't really change that much but personally if I make a switch and then I end up winning, I do get this feeling like "damn I picked the correct game I knew it's gonna pay😏"

Lmao, I do the same with friends and take all the credit if we hit big

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, gemixsonic said:

My go-to tactic is to deposit 20€, and I usually play pragmatics with a 20–40cnt bet. Games like pub king, mysterious and maybe twilight princess can give bonuses really quickly! 

How can you win anything with only 20 euros? No game gives you a bonus that fast, I always feel like I need to play like 200 spins before landing a bonus. 

2 hours ago, gemixsonic said:

My go-to tactic is to deposit 20€, and I usually play pragmatics with a 20–40cnt bet. Games like pub king, mysterious and maybe twilight princess can give bonuses really quickly! 

Pub king is amazing 😺 any big bass game is always a great choice 

On 6/20/2024 at 6:00 PM, maskoffsointoyou said:

No, No, No, if you are running low balance you need to up the bets. Give that one last spin with a big bet and hope for the best. Imagine, even a small basegame win is gonna be huge and then you can drop it again. 

💀💀💀 BRO!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2024 at 6:00 PM, maskoffsointoyou said:

No, No, No, if you are running low balance you need to up the bets. Give that one last spin with a big bet and hope for the best. Imagine, even a small basegame win is gonna be huge and then you can drop it again. 

Damn, thats just nuts. Doesn't make any sense 😂 cold run so you just hope for 1 magical spins?