withdrawal problems? let’s solve them together

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I experienced a similar issue a few weeks ago. It was quite frustrating because I needed the funds urgently. After numerous emails and calls to their support team, it turned out to be a minor issue with my account details. They fixed it, but the whole process took nearly two weeks. Have you tried escalating your complaint to a manager or higher-up in their support team?

Withdrawal problems can be super frustrating! I've had my fair share. The last time it happened, it took almost two weeks to resolve because of some verification issues. I had to send multiple emails and even called a few times. My advice is to keep a detailed record of all your communications and escalate the issue if it's taking too long. How long have you been waiting, and have you been in touch with their support regularly?

i've had this issue more times than i'd like to admit. usually, it's because of some verification or bank processing delay. one time, it took almost three weeks to get my money. i found that calling customer support and staying persistent helped a lot. sometimes it's just about finding the right person who can actually fix the issue.