Leander Games - Discussions, News, and Promotions

Join the Leander Games discussion! 🎲 This thread is all about the creative and exciting world of Leander Games.

Two of our favorite Leander Games titles are "Megaways Jack," a classic fairy tale-themed game with the Megaways mechanic, and "Juicy Fruits," a vibrant fruit-themed game with engaging gameplay. What's your go-to Leander game? Let's discuss it here! 💬

• Like 1

• Mr Gamble changed the title to Leander Games - Discussions, News, and Promotions
On 9/2/2024 at 10:13 PM, citylights204 said:

Haha what are these games on the video? Never seen them before 😄 I'm all about winning big, how's the max wins on Leander

There are "better" options if you care about just hitting something that will make your bank ask you where this money came from 😄 but I think you get better value for your money or atleast enjoy the games more

I will forever remember the games promo we did on Twitch with Leander Games 🙂 !

So much differency to the "basic" providers but in a good way. Got me dropping my jaw multiple times.. Damn! Maybe I should give their game a new shot in my next gaming session 🙂

UUU nice one. I tried it also but lost everything. I was so confused in the beginning how many bonus symbols do you need. First I was waiting to land 3, then 4, then 5 :DDDD started to think that it's a scam but for some reason you need 6 scatters

On 9/15/2024 at 7:40 PM, batderp9 said:

Got a 1000x hit on Alexandria City of Fortune!!!!!