Big wins and cashout!

This pic was from our probably most craziest stream ever. I can't remember exactly what the starting balance was we had a group deposit with around 50 people. We did a nolimit super bonus buy hunt so that if we got the normal bonus we played it instantly. Well, we got almost 63k bonus from Folsom Prison and it's the biggest win we have ever gotten. Let's just say everyone who was in the group deposit was REALLY happy. :DDD

Untitled.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have not kept pics recently but I've had several big wins on Reactoonz(one of my favs given how its much easier to hit 600-1200x wins) and sometimes several in 1 session where I started with <$200 on 40c bets and cashed out over 2k.When it pays it really pays.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 9:35 AM, mikkoza said:

I dont have a pic, but got once max win 50000x buying bonuses with 20c bet by Dead mans trail.

That was really shocking win, got persistant collector payer from chest, and thats it.

God damn that's huge. Did you treat yourself with something after that hit? 

On 1/18/2024 at 1:44 PM, Mr-Gamble Kirmo said:

God damn that's huge. Did you treat yourself with something after 

it was nice to organize a big birthday party because there was quite a lot of extra money. and the wife was satisfied when she got all the new nice things 😁👍

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...